Is there anybody who doesn’t like broccoli? Vegetables are the crown of our heads, with so many and varied dishes being prepared, healthy and delicious. Broccoli stir fry
Again, it was on our table with a delicious, practical and healthy recipe. Broccoli stir fry is preferred alongside various meat dishes in Far East cuisine, we like to eat it alone. Although I prefer to make it with sesame seeds, it can also be made with chopped almonds. I got a little mischievous and added a creamy potato with it.
- You can only make the recipe with broccoli. I make it with carrots because I match both of them.
- I roast the vegetables without boiling, if you wish, you can steam them to remain fresh beforehand.
- If you have it at home, you can add 1 table oil of sesame oil to the water and soy sauce mixture.
- Since soy sauce is salty, I do not add salt. Very little can be added if you use unsalted soy sauce.
Broccoli Stir Fry
One big flower broccoli
1 large carrot
1 dessert cup fresh ginger (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (raw or roasted according to preference)
- Separate the broccoli into small flowers and wash them. Chop the carrot thin and long (one finger thick). In a deep pan, fry the vegetables with olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- When the vegetables are roasted and softened, add the crushed garlic and ginger, continue frying.
- Mix the water and soy sauce and add it to the pan. Reduce the heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When you put the vegetables on the serving plate, sprinkle them with sesame seeds.